A short biography of Zvi Ribak
- 1910 - Born in Zhitomir, Ukraine.
- 1919 - Studied in a the Studio for Jewish Art in Kiev where
he met Marc Chagall.
- 1924 - Joined the Bubarkin studio.
- 1930 - Joined the Kharkov Technological Institute, for nuclear Physics under the guidance of
Prof. Leib Landau, the winner of the Nobel Prize for physics in 1964.
- 1940 - Was drafted to the Red Army, participated in the conquest of
Prague, Warsaw and Berlin. Officer with awards of distinction.
- 1945 - Defected to the west in Vienna.
- 1948 - Married and immiggrated to Israel.
- 1948-68 - Engineer, architect, scientist and an artist.
- 1968 -90 - Exhibiting in Europe and the USA.
- 1990 - The book Zvi Ribak - A Jewish Artist, edited by J.
Weinstein of Sothby's. The book contains photos of some of his original works.
- 1994 - Passed away Israel.
Here are some of Ribak's works ©.
To purchase these lithographs and others, please contact:
tel: (972) -2-642-3185
fax: (972) -2-641-0355
32 Hevron St., P.O.B. 5898 Jerusalem 91057 Israel.
Please send your comments and suggestions to me.
םינוש תומוקממ םירקבמ רבכ ונייע הז ץבוקב
,ןליא-רב תטיסרבינוא ללוכ
ז"נשת באב ו"ט זאמ
The electronic address of this file is: