1. D. Fixler, R. Tirosh, A. Eisenthal, S. Lalchuk, O. Marder, Y. Irlin, M. Deutsch, Monitoring of effector and target cell stimulation during conjugation by fluorescence polarization, Biology of the Cell, 89:7 (1997) 443-452.
2. A. Eisenthal, O. Marder, B. Lifschitz-Mercer, Y. Skornick, D. Fixler, R. Avtalyon, R. Tirosh, M. Deutsch, Influenza A Virus Affect the Response of Human Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (PBMC) to Phytohaemagglutinin A (PHA) by Altering the Cytoskeleton, Pathobiology, 65:2 (1997) 96-74.
3. D. Fixler, R. Tirosh, A. Eisenthal, S. Lalchuk, O. Marder, Y. Irlin, M. Deutsch, Prelytic Stimulation of Target and Effector Cells Following Conjugation as Measured by Intracellular Fluorescein Fluorescence Polarization; J. of Biomedical Optics, 3:3 (1998) 312-325.
4. D. Fixler, R. Tirosh, A. Shainberg, M. Deutsch, Cytoplasmic changes in cardiac cells during contraction cycle detected by fluorescence polarization, J. of Fluorescence, 11:2 (2001) 89-100.
5. Dror Fixler, R. Tirosh, T. Zinman, A. Shainberg, M. Deutsch, Differential aspects in ratio measurements of [Ca2+]i relaxation in cardiomyocyte contractions following various drug treatments, Cell Calcium, 31:6 (2002) 279-287.
6. Zurgil N, Shafran Y, Fixler D, Deutsch M. Analysis of early apoptotic events in individual cells utilizing fluorescence intensity and polarization measurements. BBRC, 290:5 (2002) 1573-1582.
7. Fixler D, Tirosh R, Zinman T, Sheinberg A, and Deutsch M. Fluorescence polarization - A novel indicator of cardiomyocyte contraction. BBRC, 300:1 (2003) 23-28.
8. Yitzhak Y, Fixler D, Cohen-Kashi M, Zurgil N, Deutsch M. Ratiometric fluorescence polarization as a cytometric functional parameter: theory and practice. Physics in Medicine and Biology 48 (2003) 2255-2268.
9. D. Fixler, R. Tirosh, M. Deutsch Tracing apoptosis and stimulation in individual cells by fluorescence intensity and anisotropy decay. Journal of Biomedical Optics 10:3 (2005) 340071-340078.
10. J. Garcia, Z. Zalevsky, D. Fixler, Synthetic aperture superresolution by speckle pattern projection, Opt. Express 13:16 (2005) 6073-6078.
11. D. Fixler, Yitzhak Y M. Deutsch. The theory of fluorescence measurements and the role for Magic Angles. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering 53:6 (2006) 1141-1152.
12. N. Zurgil, Y. Shafran, E. Afrimzon, D. Fixler, M. Deutsch, Concomitant real time monitoring of intracellular reactive oxygen species and mitochondrial membrane potential in individual living blood cells. Journal of Immunological Methods, 316:1-2 (2006) 27-41.
13. D. Fixler, J. Garcia, M. Deutsch, A. Weiss Z. Zalevsky, Speckle Random Coding for 2-D Super Resolving Fluorescent Microscopic Imaging. Micron. 38:2 (2007) 121-128.
14. D. Fixler, J. Garcia, Z. Zalevsky, A. Weiss, M. Deutsch, Pattern Projection for Geometrically Super Resolved Imaging in Fluorescent Microscopy, Micron. 38:2 (2007) 115-120.
15. Ariel Schwarz, Aryeh Weiss, Dror Fixler, Javier Garcia, Vicente Mico and Zeev Zalevsky, One-Dimensional Wavelength Multiplexed Microscope without Objective Lens, Optics Communications, 282:14 (2009) 2780-2786.
16. Aviram Gur, Dror Fixler, Vicente Micó, Javier García, Zeev Zalevsky, Linear Optics Based Nanoscopy, Optics Express 18:21 (2010) 22222-22231.
17. Yevgeny Beiderman, Avigail Amsel, Yaniv Tzadka, Dror Fixler, Vicente Mico, Javier Garcia, Zeev Zalevsky, A microscope configuration for nano metric 3-D movement monitoring accuracy, Micron 42 (2011) 366-375.
18. Aviram Gur, Zeev Zalevsky, Vicente Micó, Javier García, Dror Fixler, The Limitations of Nonlinear Fluorescence Effect in Super Resolution Microscopy System, Journal of Fluorescence, 21:3 (2011), 1075-1082.
19. Dror Fixler, Hamootal Duadi, Rinat Ankri, and Zeev Zalevsky, Determination of Coherence Length in Biological Tissues, Lasers in Surgery & Medicine, 43:4 (2011) 339-343.
20. Rinat Ankri, Haim Taitelbaum and Dror Fixler, On Phantom Experiments of the Photon Migration Model in Tissues, The Open Optics Journal, 5, (Suppl 1-M4) 28-32 (2011).
21. Smadar Yitzhaki, Asher Shainberg, Meir Shaked, Zeev Schuss and Dror Fixler, Weak Magnetic Field at 16 Hz Affects Cardiac Myocyte Ca2+ transients and Reduces Cells Damage caused by Hypoxia, The Open Optics Journal, 5, (Suppl 1-M5) 33-39 (2011).
22. Rinat Ankri, Haim Taitelbaum and Dror Fixler, Reflected Light Intensity Profile of Two-Layer Tissues - Phantom Experiments, J. of Biomedical Optics, 16:8 (2011).
23. Yaniv Namer, Lior Turgeman, Mordechai Deutsch, Dror Fixler, Whole-Object Fluorescence Lifetime Setup for Efficient Non-Imaging Quantitative Intracellular Fluorophore Measurements, Journal of Fluorescence 22:875–882 (2012).
24. Dror Fixler, Rinat Ankri, Rachel Lubart, and Zeev Zalevsky, Depolarization of Light in Biological Tissues, Opt Laser Eng 50:850–854 (2012).
25. Rinat Ankri, Menachem Motiei, Rachela Popovtzer and Dror Fixler, A new method for cancer detection by gold nanorods based on diffusion reflection measurements. International Journal of Nanomedicine 7:449–455 (2012).
26. Rinat Ankri, Hamootal Duadi, Menachem Motiei and Dror Fixler, In-vivo Tumor Detection Using Diffusion Reflection Measurements of Targeted Gold Nanorods - a Quantitative Study, J. Biophotonics 3:263-273 (2012).
27. Dror Fixler, Smadar Yitzhaki, Alexander Axelrod, Tova Zinman, and Asher Shainberg, Correlation of Magnetic AC Field on Cardiac Myocyte Ca2+ transients in Different Magnetic DC Levels, Bioelectromagnetics 33:634-640 (2012).
28. Lior Turgeman and Dror Fixler, The Influence of Rotational Diffusion on Short Time Fluorescence Intensity Sensitive Measurements, Optics Express Vol. 20, Issue 8, pp. 9276-9283 (2012). Also published in The Virtual Journal for Biomedical Optics, Vol. 7, Iss. 6 May. 25, 2012.
29. Hadas Weinrib, Amihai Meiri, Hamootal Duadi and Dror Fixler, Uniformly immobilizing of gold nanorods on glass substrate, special issue about Nano and Bio Photonics, Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics, Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 683830, 6 pagesdoi:10.1155/2012/683830.
30. Rinat Ankri, Amihai Meiri, Shemuel I. Lau, Menachem Motiei, Rachela Popovtzer and Dror Fixler, Intercoupling Surface Plasmon Resonance and Diffusion Reflection Measurements for Real-Time Cancer Detection, J. Biophotonics 6(2):188-196 (2013).
31. Dror Fixler and Zeev Zalevsky, Estimation of flow rate and direction of medium with low scattering coefficient via linear polarization measurement, Opt Laser Eng, 51 91–95 (2013).
32. Lior Turgeman and Dror Fixler, Photon efficiency optimization in time correlated single photon counting technique for fluorescence lifetime imaging systems, IEEE Trans Biomed Eng (2013), PMID 23322753.
33. Dror Fixler and Rinat Ankri, A New Skin Surface Subcutaneous gold nanoroad detection with diffusion reflection measurement, J. of Biomedical Optics 18(6), 061226 (2013).
34. Lior Turgeman and Dror Fixler, The influence of dead time related distortions on live cell fluorescence lifetime imaging (FLIM) experiments, J. Biophotonics 1-11 DOI 10.1002/jbio.201300018 (2013).
35. Lior Turgeman and Dror Fixler, Time-averaged fluorescence intensity analysis in fluorescence fluctuation polarization sensitive experiments, Biomedical Optics Express (2013).
Chapters in Books
36. Z. Zalevsky, D. Fixler, J. García and V. Mico, Holography and Structured Illumination for Super Resolved Imaging, New Directions in Holography and Speckles, Section 6 Imaging, American Scientific Publishers 2008 171-191.
37. Z. Zalevsky, D. Fixler, V. Mico and J. García, Nanophotonics for Biomedical Superresolved Imaging, Bionanotechnology: Global Prospects, CRC 3rd Ed. Hdbk BioMed Eng 2008 199-212.
38. Aviram Gur, Dror Fixler, Vicente Micó, Javier García, Zeev Zalevsky, Linear versus Non Linear Super Resolved Microscopy, Microscopy Book Series - Volume # 4: Microscopy: Science, Technology, Applications and Education, In print.
39. Yevgeny Beiderman, Avigail Amsel, Yaniv Tzadka, Dror Fixler, Mina Teicher, Vicente Mico, Javier Garcia, Bahram Javidi, Mehdi DaneshPanah, Inkyu Moon, Zeev Zalevsky, Coherent microscopy for 3-D movement monitoring and super resolved imaging, Chapter 10 at Coherent Light Microscopy, Imaging and Quantitative Phase Analysis, Springer 2011 pp. 269-294.
40. Z. Zalevsky, A. Schwarz, A. Gur, R. Aharoni, A. Weiss, D. Fixler, Y. Garini, D. Mendlovic, V. Micó, C. Ferreira and J. García, “Usage of Wavelength Multiplexing for Super Resolved Imaging and Spatial Data Compression,” Advances in Communications and Media Research, Volume 9, Nova publishers (to be published in 2012).
41. A. Shahmoon, S. Aharon, D. Fixler, H. Slovin and Z. Zalevsky, “Biomedical Micro-Probe for Super Resolved Image Extraction,” Nanobiotechnology Handbook, Taylor and Francis (November 27, 2012 by CRC Press).
Refereed Articles in Conferences with Proceedings and Other related publications
42. D. Fixler, Natural Sciences as part of studies in Sciences of Theology (Hebrew) Zuhar 4, Summer 2000.
43. D. Fixler, Monitoring the fluorescence intensity and anisotropy decay of individual cells within a population, Optical diagnostics of living cells IV, Proceedings of SPIE 4260:210-218 2001.
Society for Analytical Cytology (ISAC) International Congress, 28th
45. Scientific lecture at Award of Wolf
46. International Society for Heart Research European Section, Israeli Subsection, January 2000, Tel-Aviv, Israel.
47. The 8th Jerusalem symposium on
MEDICAL PHYSICS AND MEDICAL INSTRUMENTATION,
48. Two oral presentation at International Society for Analytical Cytology (ISAC) International Congress, 20th - 25th May 2000, Le Corum, Montpellier, France. One lecture was invited as candidate to President's Award for Excellence.
49. SPIE's International Symposia on BiOS 2001: Biomedical Optics 20-26 January 2001 San Jose Convention Center San Jose, California USA (Part of Photonics West).
50. Eighth nine and ten Torah and Science Conference, Jerusalem College of Technology - Machon Lev and Bar-Ilan University, ISRAEL, April 2001, 2002, 2003.
51. D. Fixler, Tracing physical properties in muscle, killer and target cells in different physiological phases by means of fluorescence polarization, M.Sc. Thesis, February 1998.
52. D. Fixler, Investigation of the heterogeneous emission of fluorescence probes in individual cells, and its dependence on the cellular physiological state, Ph.D. Thesis, August 2003.
53. D. Fixler, Optical arrangement of FCS systems: theory, simulations and experiments, Biophotonics & Biomedical Optics, Proceeding of 2006' General meeting of Chinese Optical society 91-97 2006.
54. D. Fixler, A. Schwarz, J. Garcia, Z. Zalevsky, Lensless microscope using wavelength multiplexing, Bioengineered and Bioinspired Systems IV, Proceedings of the SPIE, 7365, 73650J-73650J-11 2009.
55. Dror Fixler, Aviram Gur, Zeev Zalevsky, Superresolution saturated structured illumination microscopy system: theoretical aspects and real life, Single Molecule Spectroscopy and Imaging IV, Proceedings of the SPIE, 2011.
56. Rinat Ankri, Dror Fixler, Haim Taitelbaum, Optical technique for the investigation of light transport within irradiated tissues, Optical Interactions with Tissue and Cells XXII, Proceedings of the SPIE, 2011.
57. Zeev Zalevsky, Ohad Fixler, Aviram Gur, Dror Fixler, Vicente Micó, and Javier Garcia, Recent Advances in Diffraction and Geometry Related Super Resolution Approaches, Imaging Systems Applications (IS), Toronto, Canada, July 10, 2011.
58. Lior Turgeman, Dror Fixler, Fluorescence intensity fluctuations in single-molecule polarization sensitive measurements, Single Molecule Spectroscopy and Superresolution Imaging V, Proceedings of the SPIE, 2012.
59. Dror Fixler, Zeev Zalevsky, Depolarization of light in biological tissues: affect the polarization state by flow and estimation of flow rates, Optical Interactions with Tissue and Cells XXIII, Proceedings of the SPIE, 2012.
60. Rinat Ankri, Hamootal Duadi, Dror Fixler, A new diagnostic tool based on diffusion reflection measurements of gold nanoparticles, Imaging, Manipulation, and Analysis of Biomolecules, Cells, and Tissues X, Proceedings of the SPIE, 2012.
Papers in Preparation/ Submitted to Journals:
62. Rinat Ankri, Soroush M. Mirzaei Zarandi, Oren Gross, Rolf Saager, Albert Cerussi, Bruce Tromberg and Dror Fixler, Light Penetration Depth for Tumor Detection Using Gold Nanorods.
63. Mark Golberg, Dror Fixler, Asher Shainberg, Sharon Zlochiver, Vicente Micó, Javier Garcia, Yevgeny Beiderman and Zeev Zalevsky, Speckle based configuration for simultaneous in vitro inspection of mechanical contractions of cardiac myocyte cells.
64. Missed call notifications and recovery system and service for telephony networks. Inventors: Yaron Baratz, Noah Iitzhak, Dror Fixler. Assignee: Septier Communication Ltd. Application No.: 60/331,297 Nov 2001.
65. Method and system of increasing traffic in a telecommunications network. Inventors: Yaron Baratz, Noah Iitzhak, Dror Fixler. Assignee: Septier Communication Ltd. Application No.: 10/166,761 Jun 2002.
66. Hybrid Intelligent Network. Inventors: Yaron Baratz, Uri Savoray, Dror Fixler. Assignee: Septier Communication Ltd. Application No.: 10/981,656 Nov 2003.
67. Campus Location Technique. Inventors: Yaron Baratz, Uri Savoray, Michael Briman, Dror Fixler. Assignee: Septier Communication Ltd. Application No.: 10/1265,234 Feb 2007.
68. Method and system for providing a product or service using a mobile communication device. Inventors: Avish Jacob Weiner, Dror Fixler. Assignee: MoniTel A.N. Technology Ltd. Application No.: 12/048,475 March 2008.
69. System and Method for Identification by Mobile Handset. Inventors: Avish Jacob Weiner, Dror Fixler. Assignee: MoniTel A.N. Technology Ltd. Application No.: P-71238-US August 2008.
70. System and Method for providing a product or service by mobile station replying to SMS broadcast. Inventors: Avish Jacob Weiner, Dror Fixler. Assignee: AcCells Technology Ltd. Application No.: Application No.: 263455,334 March 2009.
71. Method and system for detection of cancer, Dror Fixler and Rinat Ankri, BARIL-041 US , Assignee: Bar-Ilan University.
72. Immuno-targeted plasmonic gold nanoparticles for spectroscopic detection of colon cancer, Inventors: Rinat Ankri, Dror Fixler, Dolev Peretz, Menachem Motiei and Rachela Popovtzer, Assignee: Bar-Ilan University.